Nothing more to say!
You know how rabbit style vibrators are all the rage? Well there is a good reason for this -they work! This is the Butterfly Kiss Vibe. It is a sensually designed vibe with a delicately shaped G-spot stimulator. This amazing vibe has three powerful ascending speeds of vibration and optimum fluttering wings with tantalizing antennae.
Basically, it tickles and stimulates all of the right places in a way that you can control. Start off slow and see where it takes you! Durable and easy to clean, this California Exotic Novelties product takes just 2 AAA batteries to do its magic!
The Butterfly kiss is the ultimate toy in total feminine arousal! Do you plan on trying it out? Let us know below!
We have all been there. We have teenage daughters and it is time to have “the talk” with them. Mine went something like this: Here are the brochures from Planned Parenthood. These are the diseases you can get if you don’t practice safe sex. Sex is wonderful, but only when you are old enough to appreciate what is happening. Don’t do it if it doesn’t feel right. The standard, blah, blah, blah stuff you hear parents spouting as they are praying their kid doesn’t take after them.
I have to say, this last week, during drinks with my friends K and M, I got a huge case of the giggles. K and D were explaining to their daughter about how she needed to “Treasure the Triangle” after learning she has a boyfriend. Poor little thing, super sweet, good as gold, and NOT anywhere near ready to have sex. However, upon learning about treasuring the triangle, from both parents, I am sure she is even LESS ready to have the sex act occur.
Which brings me to this: Ladies, do you treasure your triangle? Do you think, just because you are not a virgin, that you must not place a certain amount of “holy grail” to your girl area? I challenge all of you to TREASURE YOUR TRIANGLE! Don’t just be giving it out there. Respect the Triangle, too.
After an enormously entertaining dinner with my cousins one night, I found out a couple of things. One, we are a family of fun-loving freaks. Two, we all re-gift — even adult novelties.
When we first opened, J got a Lingo as one of her party gifts. It is a snazzy little device, it slides on your tongue, and is used for oral sex. If I can figure out how to upload the pic, you will see it here.
Anyway, J was the very first home party I had ever done. You have read some of the stories here. As a home party hostess, you get really cool prizes/gifts/whatever you want to call them. Turns out, I am not the only regifter in the family. J had a bachelorette party to go to, the bride was a lesbian, and this seemed like the perfect gift for them to have.
I apologize ahead of time if you were the recipient of said gift. It is really a cool toy. Gives just the right amount of buzz while your partner is going down on you.
Not everybody gets excited by the same things. I started thinking about this in a episode of New Girl I watched recently where the character Jess said that a man gargling beer was a turn on, a big one! In reality, there is an unending list of things that work for some, and some of them are pretty weird.
Now, we all know there is weird and then there is the kind of weird that makes you cringe. We’re not going there with this post, so if you’re hoping to read about the completely bizarre, you’ll be disappointed. Never the less, there are plenty of off-the-wall things that turn people on.
Here are some to think about, you can decide if they are weird or not so much. For starters, there are some unusual smells that seem to have a sexual impact of people. Chicago’s Smell and Taste Research Center found that the smell of pumpkin pie is a turn on for men, and increased penile blood flow more than over 2 dozen other scents that were tested. So bake up a pie and let the fun begin? Does that make Thanksgiving the sexiest holiday of all?
Cutting your hair might do it for some men. Apparently the process of cutting off some of those locks gets some people hot and bothered. A big drawback to this one seems to be that you can only do this a few times before there’s nothing left to cut! This one is new to me.
Sweat is a turn on for lots of people, but some people take a bit further. They like the look, smell and taste of it. The turn on here is in licking the sweat off of your body. You might recall Kristen Stewart saying that Robert Pattinson liked to lick her underarms?
Wigs seem to do it for some. Wearing one, having their partner wear one, even just how they feel in their hands. Maybe this is why some people get into role playing, for the love of the wigs?
Latex and vinyl are a naughty turn on for some. This goes further than just sexy, skin tight vinyl outfits too. We’re talking about gloves and sheets and anything else you can imagine. It’s fairly easy to get your hands on this stuff, so go for it.
Biting and scratching are a turn on for some, and again, this goes beyond the fingernails on the back and some nibbling on the ears. Biting and leaving teeth marks and some pro-level scratching get some people off. Apparently, some people don’t even need intercourse to orgasm if they get bite and scratched all the right ways.
These are a few weird turn ons that either make you feel very normal or just a bit boring. Give us your ideas – what kind of unusual things get you hot and ready for action?
This weekend’s sex challenge is for the science-fiction lovers among us. Sure, it might sound a bit silly, but trust us when we say it’s also super hot. One of you gets to be the master, the other gets to be the robot.
As the robot you cannot make any decisions on your own, you have to wait for the master to tell you what to do. You are simply there to do what you’re “programmed” to do. No judgement, just following orders and fulfilling desires.
What makes this so sexy is that as the master you get to tell your sex robot what you want, how you want it and how much of it you want. It is your chance to introduce new things and try new things that you’ve been curious about.
As the robot you get to enjoy a sense of abandon. There is something very freeing in not having to decide on things. Try it and see what you think!
Ok, now that I have your attention, just what the hell am I talking about? My business partner and I were discussing the underwire in a bra today and I explained to her that I hate underwire bras. HATE THEM! Her response: “I don’t hate them until one of the underwires gets wonky. Then I hate them a lot.” My explanation to her was very simple — cut the wires out and problem solved.
I will tell you that it is at this point that I let her know that one of the perks of augmentation (pun intended) is that you really don’t need to wear a bra. Until it comes to the nipples. I don’t care who you are, I can’t deal with the nipple showing through a top. I don’t care if you are Rihanna or my sister, I can’t handle the nipple. As we are wiping the tears from our eyes from laughing so hard, she said we should do a poll on the blog on how other’s feel about this.
So, here it is: Can you handle the nipple?
Feel free to discuss.
Sex and pain… okay the title might have had you in S&M territory, but what we’re talking about here is the kind of pain that millions of women deal with in silence. Why? Because it’s not hot or sexy to admit that something that’s supposed to be pleasurable is actually causing pain. Talk about a mood killer, right?
Well, many women suffer and say nothing but we don’t think that’s fair. Why should men have all the fun? Not to mention, there could be things going on down there that warrant some attention. So, don’t ignore painful intercourse, solve it!
If you deal with pain during sex, here are a few reasons it might be happening:
1. Atrophy of vaginal walls – This basically means that the tissue has gotten thin and it generally comes with being less able to get naturally lubricated. It’s hormonal and happens as we age. Your doctor can help because they have a few hormone creams and things like this to help solve your problem!
2. Too little natural lubrication – Now while you might just use lube and call it a day, the truth is that you should talk to a doctor. Not being able to produce lubrication on a regular, long-term basis is a sign of hormonal changes in your body. Your body is telling you something, listen!
3.Vaginal strictures – This is a narrowing of the vagina that causes sex to be quite painful. Women that have had pelvic surgery, radiation or even just menopause might have this issue. Your doctor has a few tricks up their sleeve to relieve this problem, but they won’t know if you don’t tell them!
4. Interstitial cystitis- Event though this is inflammation of the bladder, it leads to painful intercourse. You need to get your doctor involved to calm down the problem so you can get back to enjoying sex again!
5. Endometriosis: This is a problem with your uterus, so naturally it can lead to painful sex. Actually, this is a very common reason for painful intercourse. You can’t solve this on your own, so make an appointment!
Do you only have pain with deep thrusting? Pelvic adhesions and uterine retroversion might be to blame. A physician can examine you and find the source of the pain so they can help you solve it.
We are not doctors, we aren’t trying to be, but we are trying to encourage you to take charge of your sexual health. Sex is fun and natural and there is no reason you shouldn’t be enjoying it! So if there is anything that causes you discomfort during intercourse, do us a favor and get to the bottom of it so you can enjoy your sex life again!
I love these friends of mine who give me tidbits to put in here. It makes me smile on a daily basis. While I was being pampered, I was listening to J tell me the story of how she surprised her husband by making a pumpkin pie. Ok, innocent enough. Right? WRONG! J was wearing thigh-high leather boots and an apron. Nothing else. That’s it.
When her husband walked in, she was bent over taking the pie out of the oven. He came up, grabbed her and bent her over the counter. Playfully, she said not now, she was busy baking. Mmmmhmmmm…. This led to some wrestling and ended up in a reverse cow-girl position. On the floor of the kitchen, no less. I imagine there was whipped cream for more than just the pie that night, too.
I love these two. They are the epitome of what a relationship should consist of. First of all, it’s fun. Secondly, they keep it fresh by seducing each other on a regular basis.
Here is my challenge to each of you reading this…do this with your partner. If you are male, wear an apron and nothing else. If you are female, you get the idea. Just don’t forget that the pie isn’t the only thing that should be eaten that night!
Let me know how it goes!
People are intimidated by sex toys, both men and women. This post is for the ladies who want to add them into their sex lives and have men who aren’t really game. I understand the issue, truly I do, nobody wants to feel replaced or like they are inferior.
But, this really isn’t what toys are for – they are to enhance, not replace. Ask your partner if their porn replaces you, there in real life, ready to play? They will laugh and say no, of course not, they need the real thing. That’s your argument exactly… you also need the real thing!
Toys just help you learn what you like, give you a better awareness of your body and how it works and enhances pleasure, that’s it.
Here is a list of things toys can’t do if you need to help your man accept the idea of toys in bed!
1. Toys can’t give us the sweet or sexy talk we need and want.
2. Toys, no matter how life-like the material, do not feel like the real thing. There is nothing that replaces the feeling of a man thrusting inside of you, nothing.
3. Toys are limited… even a toy with 20 different functions does just that, 20 different functions. They can’t mix it up, they can only do what they are designed to do and we all know, humans like variety.
4. Toys can’t be spontaneous…. they can’t turn a late night movie on the couch into a sexy experience. They can’t ravish you in the kitchen for no reason at all or surprise you with an unexpected smack on the behind.
5. Toys can’t make us feel like a goddess…. but when your man wants you, shows you he wants you and touches you like he wants you, you feel like woman wants to feel. Toys can get you to an orgasm, but that’s it.
6. Toys can’t compliment us…. and we all want to be complemented, to be told we’re pretty and sexy even when we worry about how our body looks. We need that, badly, and toys cannot do that for us.
7. Toys can’t make us laugh…. light-hearted fun sex, where you try something stupid and laugh when it fails, is one of the best experiences a couple can have. Toys can’t provide that but your man can!
8.Toys can’t kiss or caress us… and women like to be kissed, caressed, nuzzled, lightly bit on the neck. This isn’t optional, for most women it’s a must to be man-handled a bit and kissed in the process.
9. Toys can’t change positions…. Sure, you can get into different positions with some toys, but they can’t give you that roll in hay experience your man can. Your man might start you on your back but by the time you’re done you might have switched it up half a dozen times. Toys can’t do that.
10. Toys can’t chat with you afterwards… Women like to talk a bit afterwards, laugh a bit, talk a bit, just chat with the person you just shared a great experience with. No toy will ever give that to us, ever.
Sex is fun, toys are fun and they complement each other very well. Read this with your man and see what he thinks by the time you’re done! Better yet, tell us if this list helped you introduce some toy play into your sex life!